Thursday, December 20, 2007

Awesome Bible Reading site

I just discovered this site. It's designed to take you through the entire Bible in a year.

But, here's the great thing that makes it different from other Bible-thru-the-year lists. You have the choice of starting any month of the year, on either the 1st or 15th of the month. No more excuses because you forgot to start on New Year's Day!

And the best part - there are 5 different tracks you can choose:

Read the Bible:

Beginning to End - Genesis to Revelation

Chronological - for example, Job in placed somewhere in between Genesis 1 & Genesis 12.

Historical - read by estimated date of the writting

New then Old - read NT thru first, then OT

Old and New - daily readings from both the OT & NT


They don't feature my favorite English translation, so I think I'll pick the NIV, but if I ever learn to read Moari or Russian, this site has it!

No comments: